Payment

Signature on delivery (only for Italy):

To pay for goods at the time of delivery, "signature on delivery" must be selected as the payment method.
This payment method, available only for deliveries within Italy, applies to 90% of the value of the order. The remaining 10% of the value must be paid in advance, at the time of placing the order, using one of the following methods: PayPal/Bank transfer/Credit card. The rest must be paid directly to the courier at the time of delivery using one of the following methods:
- Cash, up to the legal limit.
- Cheque, provided that a copy of it is sent to us beforehand via fax/e-mail: info@eclik.it a few days before the shipping so that the appropriate checks can be performed.
Paying by check includes certain administrative costs, the amount of which is shown at the payment screen.
The up-front payment is taken as a deposit, and may be retained by our company in the following cases:
- The goods, once shipped, return because the client refuses them.
- The client cancels an order of a personalised product(s). AbcDue Srl, reserves the right to request a larger deposit in cases of very high value orders.

Advanced bank transfer:
In order to pay for goods by advanced bank transfer, "bank transfer" must be selected as the payment method, and then a payment by bank transfer made within 5 days to:

AbcDue Srl
Bank: Friuladria (Credit Agricole)
Agency:
IBAN: IT29C0533664790000030443858
BIC: BPPNIT2P011

In this case the order is put on hold until the proof of payment is sent to us, which can be done using fax/e-mail: info@eclik.it. If the proof of payment doesn't reach us within 5 working days, the order will be cancelled.

Credit card:
To pay using a credit card, "Signature on delivery" must be selected as the payment method.
The following credit cards are accepted: VISA/MASTERCARD/CARTASI. The transaction takes place through a Secure Server which uses an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protection system that makes sure that no unauthorised person is able to see the details of the credit card used.
The shipping address must coincide with the address of the owner of the credit card, otherwise the order may not be accepted and subsequently refunded.

PayPal:
To pay using PayPal, "PayPal" must be selected as the payment method.
Clients are at this point redirected to the PayPal login page. At no time during the purchase process is our company able to obtain clients' personal data.